If you’re in the market for a new massage chair, then you might be wondering if it’s better to get a 3D or 2D model. This article will compare and contrast both models so that you can make an informed decision about which one is right for your needs.
3D Vs 2D Massage Chairs: Definition
What is a 2D massage chair?
A 2D massage chair is a device that can provide the user with massage in an area of their back, but it cannot move up or down to target other areas. 2D type chairs are generally less expensive than more robust models. They also have less complex mechanisms for massaging the body’s muscles (like kneading). This is because there is only one direction that they can move in.
What is a 3D massage chair?
A 3D massage chair is a type of massage chair that is designed to provide the ultimate experience.
A massager reclines back and feels their body sink into cushy. You’ll be surrounded by warmth as you enjoy an all-inclusive treatment from head to toe with synchronized innovative features for total relaxation.
3D Vs 2D Massage Chairs: Core Features
2D Massage chair
- It can be used for a variety of purposes including: rest and relaxation, improving range of motion & pain relief.
- The device is also equipped with a cooling effect to soothe the muscles.
- There are several types of massage that can be applied for different purposes and goals, such as Swedish Massage, Shiatsu Massage, or Thai Yoga Massage.
- It comes in two models which include deep tissue massages and light pressure massages.
- The device is made of only lightweight materials which allows you to move it with ease and without pain in your back or other regions that the massage is applied on since there are no heavy parts involved.
3D Massage chair
The most common features of 3D massage chair arise are the following:
- The chair has a massage system in which you can adjust to your desired comfort level.
- Most of the chair is made from quality leather and high-density foam for maximum relaxation with better blood circulation, making it perfect for any type of therapy or treatment.
- There’s an optional heated seat that offers therapeutic relief on cold days.
- Most have LCD screens that turn into a TV, with built-in speakers and USB ports for convenience.
- This type of chair also offers massage programs such as Shiatsu, Swedish, or Acupressure.
2D Vs 3D Massage Chair: Benefits
2D massage chair
There are many benefits. But the most known benefits are deep tissue massages and light pressure massages. The device is made of lightweight materials which allows you to move it with ease without pain in your back or other regions. Also, the massage is applied since there are no heavy parts involved.
The device will gently massage your back or any other region that you want to apply pressure on without the need for another person’s assistance in this process.
In addition, this product is very easy to use and it costs much less than other products in the market while still being equally as good.
This product can be used by anyone who wants a relaxing experience at home or during their travels, perfect for those who are looking for the best massage chair on a budget.
3D massage chair
- Improves blood circulation which helps fight fatigue by delivering oxygenated blood to those hardworking cells.
- Lumbar Back Support
- Increases mobility of joints and increase range of motion.
- Eases stress on the spine, back muscles, neck, shoulders and feet.
- Improves flexibility in hips by releasing tension from tight tissues.
- Promotes relaxation for a sense of calmness or peace.
- Provides therapeutic hands to help heal injuries and chronic pain.
- Helps to relieve stress, anxiety or depression by releasing hormones in the brain that promote feelings of well being.
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth/sponge
- Durable steel frame construction ensures durability under heavy use
3D vs 2D Massage Chairs: Which Should You Buy?
These days, many people are looking for a new chair to purchase. I have been doing some research on what is the best type of massage chair and after hours of reading, my conclusion was that it depends on your lifestyle.
A 3D massage chair should use people who have back and neck problems, as well as people who are looking to improve their posture.
A 3D standard massage chair is usually a recliner style that has zero gravity or lumbar support features. These types of chairs can be good for those with lower-back pain, but if you suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome then this type isn’t recommended.
Whereas, A 2D massage chair should be used by people who are looking for a specific relaxing massage. These are best suited for those with some type of back or neck injury, but who want to avoid additional pain.
So choose the chair that is right for you! And if you’re not sure which one suits your needs better then please feel free to contact me and I will help!