Hand massage is a type of therapy that aims to reduce stress, relieve tension and help with any other medical conditions. If you are looking for relief from aching hands, then it is time to invest in one of the best hand massagers on the market.
Whether you need help with carpal tunnel, arthritis or just want to relieve your aches and pains, these top 6 hand massager reviews will help make your decision easier.
Table of Contents
Types of Hand Massagers
There are various types of hand massagers. Below are the most common types:
- Electric hand massagers that use motors to vibrate the hands. These are available in different vibration patterns and speeds for a customized experience.
- Handheld devices that might be battery-powered electrically charged or plugged into an outlet.
- Mechanical hand massage tools work by squeezing together two handles with your hands inside them.
- Gel pads made of silicone gel often used during carpal tunnel syndrome treatments.
These types will all vary depending on what you want from your device. Do you need pressure relief? Aching muscles release? Or just something to help combat everyday stressors like typing at work? We’ve reviewed the top 6 best-sellers so that you don’t have to go through hours upon hours of research.
Top Rated 6 Best Hand Massagers For You In 2021
SereneLife is a brand of health and beauty products. It has been providing the best massage tools to help people relieve stress, improve blood circulation, achieve better sleep quality, and more. The SereneLife Handheld Massager features 6 program modes, 2 vibration intensity levels, a heating function for warming up muscles before massaging, and an easy-to-use design. Its corded electric power source makes it convenient to carry around and use anytime anywhere. With its rechargeable battery, you can charge it whenever there is an electric socket available or take it with you.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL HAND MASSAGER: The SereneLife Hand Massager is a portable, lightweight, and compact handheld massager that can be used for both professional and personal use.
- HEATING FUNCTION: The heating function of this hand massager provides soothing warmth to the skin, which helps in relieving pain and improving blood circulation.
- VIBRATION INTENSITY & PROGRAMMING MODES: This hand massager offers 2 vibration intensity levels so you can choose the perfect one for your needs. It also comes with 6 different program modes: 1) normal mode, 2) massage mode, 3) kneading mode, 4) rolling mode, 5) tapping mode and 6) heating function. You will surely find a suitable program for your specific needs!
- EASY TO USE: It has an ergonomic design and a lightweight body. That’s why it is easy to hold while you are using it on either one or both hands at the same time.
ZOEES Compression Air Pressure Point Therapy Massager
ZOEES Compression Air Pressure Point Therapy Massager is a professional hand massager that can be used to relieve pain, muscle soreness, and numbness. It has 4 modes: kneading, rolling, vibration, and heating which are specifically designed for different hand areas.
The smart LED screen allows you to adjust the pressure manually at any time according to your needs. It has been used reflexology techniques and moist air compression technology which help promote blood flow in hands and fingers while relieving muscle tension effectively. You can use it for hours without worrying about getting tired of hurting any pain.
- COMFORTABLE AND PORTABLE: It’s lightweight, easy to carry around, and fits in your purse or backpack.
- HYPERTHERMIA REFLEX TECHNOLOGY: The massager uses a combination of heat therapy and vibration therapy to increase blood circulation and relax muscles.
- 4 MODES TO SPECIFICALLY STIMULATE DIFFERENT HAND AREAS: There are four modes: kneading mode, rolling mode, tapping mode, and vibrating mode. You can adjust the intensity of each setting by pressing the + or – button.
Daiwa Felicity Hand Massager Machine
The Daiwa Felicity Hand Massager Machine is an ideal way to relieve tension and cramping in your fingers, hands, and top of your hand. The Felicity uses 3 levels of compression to increase movement in stiff fingers while 3 automatic massage nodes work out the kinks.
Also, heat therapy can reduce stiffness and swelling, and an auto-shutoff timer helps you save energy. This rechargeable cordless massager machine has a long-lasting battery that can be used with either the AC adapter or via USB cable for easy charging from a computer.
- RELIEVE PAIN: It is a powerful, portable carpal tunnel massager that relieves pain in just 15 minutes.
- 3 AUTOMATIC MASSAGE MODES: It has three automatic massage modes: Pulsating, Kneading, and Rolling. Each mode has five different speeds to choose from so you can customize your massage experience.
- COMPRESSION THERAPY ASSISTS ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF: This hand massager machine made with a unique compression therapy design that assists arthritis pain relief by applying pressure to the affected area of your hand or wrist.
ATEX Hand Massager with air Pressure
The ATEX Hand Massager is great for relieving everyday hand fatigue and stress. It can also be used to relieve soreness after playing sports or other physical activities.
Apex Hand Massager is a professional hand massager with 15 air pillows, which massage the palms as well as each finger. It improves blood circulation in the entire hand and eliminates fatigue. Two modes (3 levels of strength) and an automatic timer make Apex Hand Massager ideal for home use or office use.
It has two modes, 3 levels of strength with an ON / OFF heater, and course selection that automatically stops in about 10 minutes for safety. Also, you can personalize your hand massager with face stickers!
- RELAXING HAND MASSAGE ANYWHERE: This is an innovative hand massager that can be used for 1 hour continuously with a charging time of about 4 hours.
- WARM-UP YOUR HANDS: You can use it anytime to warm up your hands or just relax after a long day’s work.
- DIRECTION CHANGING: There are two modes: clockwise and counterclockwise rotation mode. Also, it has 3 direction changing modes: left, right and center direction change mode so that you can choose the one which is more convenient for you to operate it easily!
Mediness Hand Massager
Mediness is a portable & rechargeable hand massager. The Mediness Hand Massager is made of a plastic cover. It has two air pockets that massage the back of one’s hands and fingers by using air compression.
The Mediness Hand Massager is convenient to carry around because it can be carried anywhere because of its compact design. It has a feature called a timer that shuts off automatically after 10 or 15 minutes depending on the user’s choice. This product also has a heater feature for cold hands so that users will feel warm while massaging.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Mediness Dr. ACU Premium MD-9900 Plus is rechargeable, which means you don’t have to worry about buying batteries every time it runs out of power! This hand massager has a USB cable that connects to the wall outlet or computer port and charges in 4 hours.
- AUTOMATIC TIMER: You can set an automatic timer so you can use it for up to 15 minutes at a time! It will automatically shut off after 10 or 15 minutes, but you can turn it back on again if needed! This feature helps save energy and money.
- HIGH & LOW INTENSITY: There are two different intensities for your hand massager; high and low. If you want a little pressure, then use the “low” setting. If you want more pressure, then use the “high” setting. You control how much pressure you get by using either one of these settings!
Mediness Pumping Hand Care Massage
Mediness Pumping Hand Care is a new type of hand care massage device. It can be used at home, work or travel conveniently. It uses the principle of air pressure to massage your hands and fingers.
Also, the front is opened, and the fingers are exposed to the outside to massage the cuffs. At the same time, it also adopts patented scissors technology, which can relieve muscle tension, improve blood circulation and relax your hands effectively. It is easy to operate with only one button.
- STRONG AIR PRESSURE: This product has a strong air pressure, and the massage intensity can be adjusted. The hand pump is designed to make it easy to use.
- LIGHTNESS AND PORTABILITY: It is light and portable. It is convenient for you to carry around with you when traveling or going out for a walk.
- WIRELESS CHARGING METHOD: You don’t need to connect any wires when charging your massager with the wireless charging method. So this device makes it convenient for you to charge it anywhere at any time.
Side effects of using a Hand Massage machine
Below are the side effects of hand massage machine use:
- Backache, neck pain, joint stiffness, and more are all side effects of hand massage machine use.
- The benefits can be limited by the frequency in which you use it – doing so too often may not have a positive effect on your muscles if they’re not given time to recover.
- Too much pressure is also possible when operating hand massagers. This might result in bruising or even damage to blood vessels that supply an area with oxygenated blood.
FAQs of Best Hand Massager
How long does it take to get the results from using a hand massager?
The answer is that it varies from person to person, but on average, you can expect it within a week.
Is there an age limit for these products or can they be used by anyone of all ages with no risk?
The answer is that there is no age limit.
Can these products be used for other parts of the body?
The answer is that they can’t, but you can use a different product to help with those areas in particular.
What are some things I should look out for before buying one?
Some good quality hand massagers have motors that heat up as well as vibrate, others have different settings and attachments for better comfort.
What should I do if the product is too hot?
In this case, you might want to consider a hand massager with cooler motors or one that has adjustable heat control.
Which one would you recommend – cordless vs rechargeable electric powered machine?
The answer is that it depends on what type of job you’re doing.
If you’re working in a seated position, then the cordless one is best because there’s no need to worry about cables getting in your way or plug sockets being too far away from where you are sitting. Just make sure that there’s enough battery life left before needing to recharge it.
Besides. if you’re working on the move – for example, if you’re a mobile hairdresser or masseur, then it’s best to have one that is rechargeable because this type of machine will run out of battery sooner.
Should I apply something on my hands before use or how often does one need to wash these devices when they get dirty from sweat?
The answer is that you should use it while your hands are dry.
What can I do to maintain my hand massager?
You have to clean the machine after every time using and wipe off any sweat or oil that may be on the device.
What we can know from the best hand massager reviews is that it works well for an individual with arthritis and general hand pain because of its kneading and rolling action.
Of course, there are some disadvantages too, such as noisy motor sound or not including batteries in the package. Nevertheless, they all have advantages which make them qualified to be called top-rated products.